Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I deleted the app on accident on my iPhone. When I reinstalled I signed back I. With Facebook and email and my level 712 was there but all my 160 lives were gone and all my badges and all my candies and prizes are gone!!! Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry that happened to you. Lives and Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Lives and Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.