Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I dont want to participate in the sweet crew thing.
Can you provide a way to exit instead of forcing selections?
It went away for a while, but now it's back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Both are annoying, but Candy Royale is just a waste of time. Sweet Crew seems like it costs lives or boosters.
Sweet Crew is different than Candy Royale.
Hi Thanks for replying. This issues has been reported and is being investigated here
I'm an older person that just wants to play a relaxing game. I dont want to be forced to exchange lives or boosters, nor do I want to deal with friend requests.
I just want the X to click to opt out of stupid stuff like Sweet Crew.
I dont like to play any events.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which events are you play?