Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am very tired of needing to accept terms almost every day, sometimes twice. I've been playing this game for years and nearly at the 3000 level. I feel like I'm being cheated out of some of the bonus spins each time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on a Windows 10 desktop. Your reply does not really answer the question.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which device are you play? meanwhile Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.