Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was put back to the previous hard level that I already passed !!!!
please resolve this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did this level have a different number? What levels are you playing at? I read from someone who had level 6216 turn up again as level 6225. Are you getting the same level twice with different level numbers?
That’s not it, I was playing the next level and suddenly I was back to the previous hard one that took me days!!! This is unacceptable
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry this has happened to you but there are a few reasons that can cause this and unfortunately all you can do is replay the level again. please see post below for complete information.
If this not work Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened and restore the levels manually. Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!