Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Candy crush Team.
I've been experiencing some troubles with my Candy crush account. The message "restart required" appears lately and I don't know how to fix this.
Would you help me please?
Warm Regards
Alex
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Alex @Alexlopezponceπ€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck with this pop-up in your game!!
Did you try to click on that X and see what happens?
I do see that pop-up in my game sometimes! I simply click on the X and move on. Luckily, it did not cause any harm as of nowπ€
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a crushilicous day ahead π«π«