Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The objectives of the tournament missions simply disappeared from my game when I passed a level, I was already on the 3rd objective of the rewards.
Please kindly, can you bring back the tournament missions? π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @JONH10 and @Alienscar π€ Hope you both are having a great day!
The Community Manager has received the news that the Candy Team has detected a bug in the Tournament and hence, they had to switch off the event temporarily.
Sorry! I am not sure what the screenshot is saying!! But, I think they sent a compensation of 1 hour Wrapped/Striped candy combo π Hope you have put it to a good use π
Have a Crushilicious rest of the day π«π«
That's right, this note is saying: "A gift like our apologies. We're sorry you couldn't play today's event. Please accept this gift as compensation!"
Well, I hope I helped you to translate what it says in the message and also have a great day! @PummyRaj π
Many thanks to the King community team. No problem for the event that disappeared from my game, I thank you from the heart and the affection for what you really gave me. And also for the gift as compensation. βΊοΈ β€οΈ
(This was the screenshot of the message I received for your apologies)
Clearly yes, the tournament missions are limited in time, at that moment the game objectives tab appears when you enter any level, there is even when you lose or win the level and the tournament missions appear. But today, when I was playing the level out of nowhere, the event disappeared, like for example in my screenshot. ποΈ @Alienscar
I haven't took much notice of the 'missions' @JONH10 as they involve completing levels. Weren't they time limited though? Also I seem to remember that they only show up once you complete a level on the first attempt.