Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would love to be able to jump to a specific past level that I enjoy playing. I now have to scroll for sooooo long to get to it. It should be easier!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lyss807 we would all like to be able to scroll backwards quickly and the idea is often suggested here.
Because it is a popular idea there is already an active idea on this subject and this makes your idea a duplicate.
Unfortunately duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please add your vote to the existing idea
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250140/a-search-box-added-to-the-game/p1