Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The latest update for Candy crush is not getting installed. It keeps circling but nothing happens.
date: June 11 2023
update version: 1.254.2.1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Great! Thanksπ€
My internet connection is very good. There is plenty of space on the phone. I can update all other apps without any issues. The issue occurs only for latest version of Candy Crush.
Thank you @cyberdreamπ€
Can you clarify few things for me? How is your internet connection? Are you having this issue only with Candy Crush or with any other Apps?
I will inform to our Community In-charge about the issue. But, the details you provide will help a bit moreποΈ
Thank you for warm welcome. I am using iPhone 12 pro max having iOS version 16.5
Hello @cyberdream π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with installing the update on your device!!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? I will try to find out from our Community Manager.
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day π«