Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again today I got the spin where you get everything ok. I was happy I go to play my game and the help is not there . no space ship no anything I was supposed to get this isnt the first time this has happened. how come ..??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill give this feedback to the game team and always keep your game up to date