Daily candy machine

Options
Andres-2
Andres-2 Posts: 4,343 Level 5
edited June 2023 in Discussions

They are 4 times q receipt booster with timer do not serve me, I do not know if they will appear more often or is temporary.

I received them on different days. @Alienscar

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,877 Level 5
    Options

@Andres-2 I have been receiving timed boosters on the Daily Treat Machine for a few weeks now. There are different variations of the Daily Treat Machine. I cannot use this either.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,339 Legend
    edited June 2023
    Options

Same here @Andres-2 I am now receiving timed boosters from the Daily Treat machine.

This week I received them on Monday, Tuesday, and today (Sunday).

It is too soon to tell if this is a permanent change to our Treat Machine, or just a 'test' that is affecting some players.

Three weeks ago I briefly had the 12 day Treat Machine that provides a UFO when it is full, but it disappeared after the twelfth day and is was replaced by the 30 day Machine. Disappointingly when they swapped my Machine back to the 30 day one I got a 'welcome back' message even though I hadn't taken a break. That kind of behaviour makes me think King is testing changes to the Treat Machine.

By the way Andres I am not sure if you know, but if you add a tag when editing a post a notification isn't sent to the tagged person.

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

As I keep saying, if it's helpful to us and something we want then they will change it or take it away. Case in point changing all the boosters we win into timed immediate use boosters instead of booster items that can be added to our inventory for us to use when we need them. They are trying to change this game into pay to play more and more with each change. Since the change to portrait only, I no longer play.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,877 Level 5
    Options

@SuzanneB I am sorry that you no longer play. Maybe you will give it another try? I have always played my mobile phone version and Win10/Win11 versions in portrait mode so this has just not affected me so far. I do not have an iPad or tablet. I like to try to win small victories against the game. Only game I play other than disc golf.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 188 Level 2
    Options

Me too I have been getting the timed boosters for about two weeks now, they keep changing everything at King, I have never had a treat machine with the ufo boosters who knows what will happen next. King should change their name to TEST TEST that is all they seem to do lately TEST TEST everything is being TESTED to see what annoys us the most. I AM SO SICK OF TESTS.

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

Nope. I HATE portrait mode. I don't like the way it looks and it is not comfortable holding my iPad in that position either. And from reading these comments I am one of very many. CC can collect dust and until they fix it I'll continue my playing time on cookie jam and cookie jam blast.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?