Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I finished level 5640, the game keeps on matching the striped candies that are falling endlessly, at this point I had to wait, wait and wait to see if it comes back normally. So I quit the game and lost my 725 win streak I had. ππ₯
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh that's really tough to lose such an impressive win streak on such a stupid glitch. How infuriating.
Anyway: Congratulations at getting this far on your win streak!!