Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently reached level 9000 and gained a milestone badge which displays on my iPhone but still says 7000 on my iPad. I’ve tried logging out and back in on my iPad but it is still the same. Is there a way to get my pad to update? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much. That’s worked 😊
I had the same issue. I just replayed the latest milestone level on the device that had the wrong banner and then I got the right one. Usually the milestone levels aren't so hard, so I'd suggest you do that.
Thank you but that is what I tried earlier and it didn’t work. I have tried again but still didn’t update. No worries, it’s just frustrating!! 😊
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Try with the following on both devices:
-Make sure the app is up to date
-Log out from your King or Facebook account in the game
-Force close the game app
-Restart the device
-Open the game and log in back to your Facebook or King account