Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing game 4444 and it dropped the dragon in the wrong spot at the bottom. I spent a lot of money trying to figure it out and then decided to look at the internet. I don't want to loose my progress or items
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Clear right Jelly first for level 4444. Please check this video