Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a $5 candy crush saga coupon but no instructions and no obvious way to use it. I converted some play points.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok I expected a better answer but I think I've worked it out anyway, you have to buy an item of greater value than the coupon.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Any questions or issues with Google Play Points or any other payment methods on your Google Play account, please contact Google Play Support directly.
Google Play handles all transactions and purchases in all your games and app on Android devices.