Replaying

Options
JoyceDahbour
JoyceDahbour Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi. WHY WAS I MOVED BACK TO PLAY LEVELS THAT I ALREADY PASSED.

Comments

• JoyceDahbour
    JoyceDahbour Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm on the wrong level. I passed this level already

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Some levels can be tough to tackle and after all your hard work, the last thing you want is to have to do it all over again! But don't worry, this can easily be avoided.

Please note that the game only recognizes the completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final confirmation message to recognize you've completed the level, allow it to pop up so the software can register its completion.  

This also ensures that our server (which stores your player progression) can see it too. Then, you can play on another device, a new handset or you can uninstall and reinstall the game, and you'll never have to play the same level twice!

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation is shown, your progress may not be saved. Remember you must allow the completion message to show to avoid losing progress.

When in doubt, go back to the map screen or open the next level to make sure your hard work has been recognized and logged. No more painful deja vu!

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?