Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
And it didn’t go for the middle column why? I lost the level because of it?
im about to lose a race win streak of almost 90 because of this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Monkeysubmarine82 there are more than a few posts about how people have lost their Win Streak due to some strange occurrence. Call me cynical, but I think it happens far too often for it to be considered a 'glitch'. Nothing happens/can happen in a coded program by mistake as every step has to be coded. Coding mistakes can happen, but any coding mistakes should affect every player at your level and not just those that have a good Win Streak.
So the likely reason the UFO didn't behave as you thought it would is because King wanted you to pay to keep your Win Streak going.
Hi there. That is awfully frustrating. UFOs sometimes just don't go where you want them to go. I wouldn't buy a UFO. I buy striped candy boosters sometimes as you can decide where to place them. You haven't necessarily lost your episode race yet. It's not a real time event. I have seen it quite often that there is one player almost at the end, but I still always manage to overtake them if I play the rest of the episode quickly enough. Just play your game and try to not exit the game until you have finished the episode, then you could still win from the position in your screenshot.
My streak is basically gone now because of this
I have no gold left either I spent it on the ufo