Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So many hard levels I over came without any boosters and extra moves, still I Am stuck in the level
Please help to over come this 1984 and 1985 level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Helen @HelenJason 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I did not try the level in my game as it is a long way to scroll down😅
But, I fond this video for level 1984 on YouTube, which was created just 3 weeks ago! So, I am thinking that the level is updated with all the latest changes. Please see if you can find any tips through this video —> https://youtu.be/UgbMuiG_OA8
All the best and keeping have fun🍫🍫
Please help me finish lemonade lake level 2 more to go
I want finish this lemonade lake level please