Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have an Acer chromebook and my candy crush saga game has changed to portrait. How can I change back to landscape?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can't play if I can't see all the boosters!!!
Hello @frogger13891 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
Unfortunately, none of us know “when” (and if) the game will be changed back to landscape mode 🙃
It is completely up to the Candy Crush game Studio to make the decision!! All we can do is provide our feedback and patiently wait (with hope) 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
At least you can play. I can't. My image just lies on its side.
Let us all know when it can go back to landscape. Can't enjoy playing when it's too small to see some items.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please check for more info Here