Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Level 6872 is different than what’s showing online when I Google this particular level. HELP!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There is only the one key in this level. You do not need more than one key. The boxes with the liquorice do not unlock. You can use striped candies that drop to get the jelly in the bottom row. If this does not help and If your level is significantly different, then please post a screenshot.
I have the same problem. I cannot find the keys. I do not have the same level as shown in the tips. Why is this happening
level 6872 completed by using gelly fish, hammers and the combination of two multi-coloured bombs
I have the same problem as pjminnich.
I need to know where to find the other keys.... there is only one and I need more to go on
can you give me any help? thank you
Did you get any help with this? I would like to know where you find the needed keys to their level. Only have one and obviously need several.
here ya go
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot?