Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It’s no fun anymore. I’m outta here!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
3827 with no boosters and no chance of getting any.
Hello @jansteadmanyahoocom🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level from many days!! May I know which level it is?
I will be able to share the feedback to our Candy Crush game Community Manager to pass it on to the game studio. If they think the level is too hard, there might be a chance to tweak it - depending on the pass rate of the level 😉
It’s ridiculous to spend days on one level with no chance for a win without even a chance for boosters. I understand now why people say this game is a huge ripoff. I won’t pay to play.. Bye bye!