Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've noted that for a few days, I can't send or receive lives, don't get notifications, not can't I collect gold whenever I won a race. I only get the buffering circle. Is it a glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Network is working perfectly...
Maybe I used the wrong way to describe my issue. The way you put the problem other players also have, is a better description.
The problem seems to come and go,
Hello @Henning5 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issues in your game 😕
Few of the problems you are experiencing -- (a) not able to receive Lives; (b) not able to collect the Gold Bars from event; and (c) spinning circle are some of the issues experienced by few other players too.
I need to know more details to figure out whether you are having the same issues like others OR there is a connection issue on your device!!
** I did not understand what you meant by "don't get notifications"!! Can you explain a bit more?
** Are you able to log-out and log-in into the game without any issues? How about "Daily Treat Machine", and "Booster Wheel"? Can you post couple of screenshots of the pop-ups or error messages you see?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
Make sure you always have network