Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game is giving me glitched candies (layered over each other, regular candies showing up as stripes, etc.) that make it impossible to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here! If this is intentional, I give up playing this game. If this is a major error, fix quickly or count me out as the game is no longer fun to play.
The changes to this game have been different for people playing in the same room. The changes to lives is SOLELY being done to force people to buy, not to “play as originally intended”. I added friends, as King asked me to, not because I know people. I went from two real friends to just giving lives away. Now you limit this. Just Awful!
I have been playing since 2014 time range. The changes made have all been bad. There are different games for different players. For over 6 months, the person I share my home with continually received additional boosters before and after each game. I got nothing. Originally, I assumed it was because she was 500 levels lower, but then she was 1500 levels ahead now and still received free boosters several times daily