Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I claim my weekly contests, as I logged I. It showed me this week new race...and normally it will show that time is up and new race...I was leading with 105
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same happened with me ...I was leading with 105 , 2nd was 75 I can't remember the 3rd position. Thus morning it has just reset .
While last week Friday 30 June I couldn't claim my 25 Gold Bars
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported. For more info here