Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I edit game files? If you think that the user will break the game in this way, then provide access to at least the levels folder. Good luck to all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@kiara_wael hey?
screenshot
it says here that I do not have target access to the folder, I already tried to change the owner, but there were no changes.
please wait, and sorry for russian langauge i will translate for english to you
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot ?