Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to play and beat level 4425 on candy crush saga seem coming up differently
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshoot level 4425?
Hello @bosshog1 👋
You have posted your screenshots in another thread --> This one for level 4425
The reason for level 4425 to appear differently was because, there was a glitch in the game this morning! I guess you might have closed the App and reopened to play your level? That's what cleared the glitch with the Striped candies.
Hope you have fun with level 4426 👍
If you need any assistance in future, you know where to find us 🤩
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a lovely rest of the day🍫🍫
And I’m looking for the screenshots I sent
I just found out how to send screenshots I did send. Getting used to this app and communicating
how Can I send screenshots