Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Appstore connection
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello
I still cannot connect appstore
I change my phone and the candy crunch game opened of both mobile.. I can connect appstore only on the old phone but its not opened on the new one..please help with this problem
Still need help.. I make Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in. But its not solved ,😑😑😑😑
i have problem with app store cannot connect
My ID 1282159241
my id number 1282159241
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE