Share with everyone a very bad and important thing to pay attention to

Options
sweetfg
sweetfg Posts: 19 Level 2

This is both a sharing and a warning, everyone must pay attention.

If you do the following actions, you will lose all your efforts no matter what. Your game character will be cleared and cannot be restored, which is very unfair. Here is my experience.

I am very sad because I did not have any inappropriate actions, I did not receive any reminders, but it cost me the game that I have been working hard on for 12 years.

1. I registered a new account with a complete login on my old device

2. After using the new ID on my old device for game teaching, all my props are 0 and the gold bar is 0.

3.At this point, the game on my commonly used device suddenly becomes empty after a game, and the gold bar becomes 0

4. These two devices are completely unrelated, and there are no inappropriate operations on mine. Why would the new ID registered after logging out completely affect the role I am currently using and have so much data?

So, suddenly, all my accumulated props and gold bars were cleared. Can you imagine how painful it was to play a game character for over a decade and instantly become a new character with nothing? Can someone help me...

This is a devastating blow for me, I don't know what I did wrong. This is not a very low-level character, but a game that I have worked on for over a decade.

Why can a new account with level 0 affect my other role on two unrelated devices? I haven't received any prompts. If heaven wants to punish me, why not just kill me and suddenly make me lose a very important part of my life in such a way?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?