Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I heard some people have a button to opt out of the episode race is this true?
Also if I opt out will I keep my win streak?
and if I do keep my win streak will it go up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you tell me if they say something?
Hi. Thanks for replying. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team.
Episode race
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Episode race or Candy Royal ?