Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many weeks does it take to pass level 315 without spending any money for lives I'm on my third week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some tips
Good afternoon. When I played level 315 I just kept trying till I got past it. I didn't buy anything and that's my suggestion on how to get past levels.Have a wonderful day.