Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I delete my account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. Thanks for replying. Please check this page for more info about delete player accounts
Both. Candy crush is not playable in the portrait form on my devices so I would like to delete my account. I don't need this account after I find out how to delete the game account
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you want to delete Community accounts or Game account?