NO GOLD AND NO BOOSTERS

Options
Merrysmom
Merrysmom Posts: 3 Newbie

How can you pass a level with no gold and no boosters. I’ve been on level 2937 for weeks and if I don’t pay money to buy gold or boosters I probably will be on there for several more weeks! It’s frustrating and makes me think I don’t want to play anymore. My hubby gets ads that help him with gold etc but because I have bought packages in the past I don’t get ads. Is there a way to start getting ads without having to start all over? Frustrated in California.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

Hi there. There is no way to get ads, it's pretty hit and miss who gets them.

If you really love the game and have run out of boosters and gold at this point then starting over may be good idea. Second time round you'll know to use your boosters wisely and keep hold of your gold for the later, harder, levels. It is in the 2000s that the game becomes more difficult. Up to here it can be fun. Also, advise your hubby not to spend any money on any packages as he might lose his ads if he spends any real money. Lots of people have done. Don't spend any money on this game. It's not worth it.

• Merrysmom
    Merrysmom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for responding

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?