Timed boosters in the daily treat machine lol

Options
Oichi
Oichi Posts: 109 Level 2
edited July 2023 in Discussions

I just got 30 minutes of a color bomb in the daily treat machine today. This has got to be a joke.

Why are they removing every way of getting boosters in the game and replacing them with timed boosters??? There used to be alot of ways to get boosters for free by events but now all of a sudden they are removing pretty much every way to get boosters. They have been doing this for 7 months now.

Did king get new management or something??? I don't understand how these decisions are made by the same people who were being generous with boosters before for several years.

What did we do to deserve this???

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,035 Legend
    edited July 2023
    Options

Have you just started to receive the timed boosters from the Treat Machine @Oichi? I have been getting them for a month now.

I have decided that I don't really mind timed boosters as it means I can use boosters and it doesn't deplete my inventory.

The only timed boosters I don't really like are the five minute ones. They might as well just give you one booster that you can keep as five minutes is barely long enough to start playing a level what with all the pop-ups in the way.

The longest timed booster I have had from the Treat Machine is 15 minutes, so I wouldn't mind your half hour one.

As I have said elsewhere the only time the Treat Machine timed boosters annoy me is when I only open my game to check for life requests, or to keep the Treat Machine active. In those instances I feel like I have to play.

I don't understand how these decisions are made by the same people who were being generous with boosters before for several years.

Same here Oichi I really am intrigued by some of the changes that are taking place and would dearly like to understand their motives.

The latest change that prevents Android players from using their back button to close the Candy Royale really makes me wonder what is going on.

• Oichi
    Options

Actually I am not sure if it was 30 minutes, i think it was 10 minutes. I kinda forgot,oops.

But yes this is the first time i got a timed booster from the daily treat machine. Even though timed booster may seem helpful as it doesn’t deplete from the inventory I still find it more useful to be able to chose what level I get to use it on, like a hard level instead of some random level that I could have beaten without it anyway. Not to mention you can sometimes get X3 of a booster instead of just one.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,035 Legend
    Options

To be honest @Oichi all the levels seem to be hard nowadays. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that receiving timed boosters is the perfect solution, I am just saying that at the moment I don't mind them. Lately I regularly seem to get timed boosters from the Treat Machine on a Monday and a Friday with the occasional Tuesday thrown in. If it stays like that I won't mind. Today I received three Swedish Fish whilst yesterday I received 15 minutes of Wrapped.

• Oichi
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Alienscar Well, since the daily treat machine is just rng mabye 15 minutes would be better then just one.

But alot of other ways of getting boosters for free has been removed, they said a replacement for fantastic five was coming but i don’t think it is.

I also noticed events are just a lot less common now. Or events that don’t really help tbh.

Growbot 💀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?