Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My PC wont load Candy Crush anymore. It has been like a month. I am going through my FB account. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Peter Pan,
Welcome to the forum! π
The link doesn't work indeed. The thread is most probably hidden for some reason and can't be opened by regular members. @QueenB, could you please fix that support post (for Windows users)?
@PanS4444, have you tried the standalone desktop version instead?
You could get it off Microsoft's App Store.
It's better than the browser version, as you can log in using either a Facebook, or King account.
Anyway, if you must play on the browser version, check for a browser update, clear browser's cache, use a different browser.
Good luck! π
Well, I tried that page a few times. I chose Windows since I am using a PC, and it tells me I do not have permissions to access that link. So it is a no go. Anyone else have an idea? I am going through withdrawals.....
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page