Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why keep playing when I've had an over 150 game win streak 3 different times and everytime your game has glitched like I lost when I did not and taken my streak. If you can't do something I'm not playing anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I suppose it depends on your outlook really @Spyder6 a 150 game win streak is no better than a 5 game Win Streak when it comes to the number of boosters that you gain. So I suppose the question is why do you play? If you only play to see how big a Win Streak you can achieve then I can fully understand your annoyance at the loss of your Win Streak when it isn't your fault. If you play to complete as many levels as you can then in many ways the Win Streak is not important and I would suggest you don't let it bother you too much. The real aim of the Win Streak is to persuade people that it is so important that they pay real money to keep it when they are in danger of losing it.