Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate the tiny display !! I do not play games on my phone I use my pc. I find it harder to see the pieces clearly and it makes play tiring. Also quit with forcing us to play Candy Royale.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.
You can also find more information about the change here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/kb/articles/2165-why-cant-i-play-in-landscape-mode-anymore