Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice today I tried to purchase extra moves with gold bars. In both cases I lost my 10 gold bars but didn’t receive extra moves. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Make sure you always reply to the email from Support. Don't send a new one, just keep replying to their replies. Every time they tell you the wrong thing send a reply again trying to explain. It works for me eventually.
Thanks for your comment. I did that too and have received 2 different responses, but none have addressed the issue. One told me to contact Apple since they handle purchases, another sent me to a link about the episode race not being there. I’m hoping the third time is the charm!
Try to contact Support on this. Use "contact us" at the bottom of this page with your player ID, or within the game by using the ? button in settings there. After the automated response reply to that and they might be kind and help you out. They have a history of your purchases and gold. They ought to be able to help you.
I received gold bars from episode race. My issue is that I’m unable to use them. They’ll be removed from my account but I do not receive the extra moves.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for replying. For Episode race this issues is being investigated for more info here
This doesn’t address my issue. I had 29 gold bars I had previously purchased or won. At the end of a game I was asked if I wanted more moves for 10 gold bars. I clicked yes, and my gold bars were removed but then Candy Crush froze up and I was unable to play on. This happened two times. As a result I’ll probably lose out on winning 45 gold bars in the Champions Race, and my win streak.
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.
Also, I decided to make the purchase since I was leading the Champions Race and had to win two more games to win, which I would have easily done with 30 extra moves. Now I have no gold bars, and won’t earn the 45 for winning the race. Very frustrating!