Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
can someone help me? I lost 4000+ gold bars in saga and all I keep getting is an automated response from customer support .
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your response . How do I get in touch with a person? I have submitted to Player Support team multiple times. All I am getting is this automated response :
Thanks for writing in! Let's get you back to enjoying your game. We've automatically matched a guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please head to our Community site. You can find the link at the end of this email.
Hi and Welcome to the king Community.
We're sorry for your inconvenience, but you need to contact our Player Support Team here, as there are no deals in our community on such issues. You can contact our Player Support via the Help Center option from the Game Settings menu.