lgray
lgray Posts: 4 Newbie

What happened to my candy crush saga on FB? I was on level 3600!!!’

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here.

If you are playing on a Windows PC, you can also play via the Windows app instead of Download it from Microsoft Store HERE,

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here.

If you are playing on a Windows PC, you can also play via the Windows app instead of Download it from Microsoft Store HERE,

• gmeek_is_alive
    gmeek_is_alive Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Known Issue: Facebook Outage

By King_adminLast Updated: 5:53 am Recommended Article

We’ve recently become aware of an issue that is preventing players from playing and purchasing items on Facebook. Please note that this may also affect your ability to log in with Facebook through your game.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused, we know these types of issues are frustrating. However, we want you to know that our team is on it and working hard to fix the problem as quickly as possible. So please bear with us. We hope to have a solution soon.

• lgray
    lgray Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hopefully you’ll put it back on horizontal mode. Since I’m visually impaired

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?