Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love candy crush but I need more friends to play me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play candy crush on my phone and save it through fb am I doing right
I play the candy crush on my phone and I save game progress through facebook
Hello @malibu1971🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
Do you play on a mobile device? If so, did you save the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫