Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep winning gold bars but nothing happens when I click on CLAIM. This is going on for 6 months
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I use tablet .I contacted them and received a reply that someone will get back to me. Thank you.
Hello @ladybug1234🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Gold Bars you won in the event😕
Is it happening in Candy Crush Saga game or some other game? Usually, when we do not receive the rewards, we will have to report to the King Customer Support team, as only they can help with this issue.
Did you try to contact them? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫