Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi - I am on level 8152 and all of a sudden when the ad screen appears after the level to extend my chance of completing the level it is a black screen. PLEASE help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you I will tag your game moderators to help you better and I will move your thread over to CCsaga π
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael
Candy crush saga
Hi sorry to hear you are having this problem my friend can you tell what game you are referring to π