Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
And how do I change it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you,PummyRaj-you are very kind to help me.
Don’t believe I’m logged in via fb. I play CC on my tablet and phone. They’re 2 different accounts. Yes,it changed it to a cartoon avatar! The game asked me something but I can’t remember what it was! My memory is pretty bad. 🤭
what have I done?!
Hello @JestaLilBit🙋♀️ Hearty Welcome to our Candy King Community!
Are you talking about your Candy Crush Saga game? If so, did it change to a "cartoon" character?
When did it change? Which device are you using to play the game? Also, are you logged into the game through Facebook?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day🍫🍫
I would like to change my profile picture back to what I had it as!