Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do I have to have a friend
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can we be Candy friends? Click the link to add me to your friends list!
https://ccs2.play.king.com/6Rar/Invite?id=12¶ms=%7B%22coreUserId%22%3A%2214473969470%22%2C%22actionCode%22%3A%22467382622%22%7D
I could, but for some odd reason it isn't letting me invite you. It says I have to be around a little while longer before I can post links. 🤔
Can you please add me as a friend I need more lifes thank you
what does the candy shop help me