Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I stop playing at night and then come back in the morning my rewards and scores are different. Always lower the the night before. I am getting gipped and don't like it. You need to fix your app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kittymeow75🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!!
I am not sure which rewards and scores you are mentioning!! Can you please post few screenshots of those events or features you are experiencing this glitch?
Also, which device are you using to play the game and if you are using a mobile device, can you check for the version you have right now?
Please let me know if you need assistance with finding the version number, etc., To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot , Are you play level or Events ?