Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I read about color bombs and same color as frog. I have done this and frig never changes color and I never kill frogs. What am I doing wrong.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mwcandy5000๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
Hmmm!! I am wondering what's going wrong!! Once the Frog blows out, it should change it's color!
Can you post few screenshots after you fill up the Frog, then move it near the Waffles?
In the mean time, I will try to play the level and see if there is a glitch in it๐
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to attach the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ