Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted my account and I need my progress reinstated, please help! Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I accidentally deleted my progress by pressing the wrong button. How do I get that reinstated on candy crush soda
thank you!
Hello @Anthony1950🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
Just for my clarification... are you talking about the progress in your game Map or the number you see on your Profile picture?
Can you please post a screenshot of your game map as well as your profile icon?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
My progress is not moving I’ve been on 3000 forever
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play through Facebook or King account ?