Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I have a problem, my younger child, by mistake, bought something worth 88.09 dollars from the candy crush game. How can I get my money back?
My accaunt is
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It will be! Please don't worry💜
Thanks a lot! I wrote to them, I'm waiting for their answer. I hope everything will be fine and they will return my money.
Hello @tartacovschi 🙋♀️
Please use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact to send a complaint to the King Player Support team, by filling out the form that’s given!
While filling it out, at the “Topic” area, select the option —> Purchase Issues or Questions;
At the “Subtopic” area, select the option —> I made an accidental Purchase.
And, then, fill up whole form and Submit it.
You might be receiving new automated response initially. But, you will be contacted by a real agent soon and help you out.
Please post back if you need any further assistance💜
That is not right!! 😢
Let me give you a link to contact the King Customer Support.
Google Play didn't want to refund me, I don't know why. It's the first time I'm making a refund, because I haven't bought anything from them before, only my child did it by mistake. Why so?
Hello again @tartacovschi 🤗
Please click on THIS Link and scroll down till where you see "Android" and follow the steps provided there.
Please let us know if you need further assistance💜
Ok
Oh, ok! Please give me a minute and I will get back to you👍️
No ios, I have Android
Hello @tartacovschi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the mishap!!
If you are using an iOS device, please follow THIS Link from our Help article to resolve the issue.
If you are not using an Apple device, please let me know. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.