Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t know because I lost 10 bricks of gold, I had 12 and now I have only 2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @clalu🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English😍
Now, about the Gold Bars you have lost... since they are 10 Gold bars that you have lost, I am suspecting that you might have used them by accident to purchase extra moves in previous level you have played.
Because, 5 extra moves costs exactly 10 Gold Bars!
Please let me know if I can assist you any further. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫