Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do you change the size back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry that I didn't have a better answer😕
I will pass on your feedback to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can report to the Game Studio.
That's sad. Time to look for a different game to play that's full size
Hello @Cussler🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to that it is not possible!! Because, the small screen is a change that was brought in by the Candy Crush game studio. And, as players, there is nothing we can do to change it. The studio has decided to keep it and brought in the change to all devices - mobile devices and computers - Facebook Browser version and App version 🙃🙃
If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫