Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cant us my golds
NO GOLDS when I Chargeing new life
Suer contect onlin
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
مرفق لكم الصور
Oh, I see🤔 Do you see any message pop-up when you try to buy Lives or boosters with your Gold?
Can you please show me screenshot(s) of those messages?
Gold does not appear when I want to exchange it for a new life
It also does not appear when I want to replace it with anything
Although I have 24 gold coins
Hello @knan🤗 Welcome to our King Community!
First of all, thank you for coming back and posting your question in English😍
With regards to your question, will you be able to explain a bit more?
Why are you not able to use your Gold? Are you having a "Connection issue"?
Are you experiencing any issues when sending requests to your friends for a Life?
If you are having difficulty to write in English, you can use the Google Translate (click on the Green letters), then Copy & Paste the translation here. I think it will be easy for you👍️
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day/evening🍫🍫